Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Operation Impromtu Grasslands

Contributing Agents: @Aendir, @root226, @DvaUjweya

Like the title suggests, this was a completely unplanned operation. I had just stepped out to do a chore and maybe get some Ingressing done on the way.

While clearing out and linking those portals, I saw that I was getting linkability for a good number of portals in a radius of 1 km or so. After I had created a few small fields, I requested Agent @root226 to check the intel map for additional possible fields. While I was waiting for him, I got a call from Agent @Aendir, saying that he was coming to that area.

While waiting for Aendir to arrive, I collected some additional keys of a portal and received the name of the portal which had to be destroyed to get the cross links down from @root226.

After @Aendir arrived, we went and destroyed the cross links and made plans for linking the other portals. We started at around 7:30 pm and finished our work at around 10:30 pm. The end result was this:

Some of the links were completed by Agent @root226 on the next day to get the following final result:
We captured approximately 10000+ Mind Units with this impromptu operation!

Well Agents, this was my first Ingress blog. Hope you liked it and I am looking forward to hearing comments and suggestions from You!

This is Agent @DvaUjweya, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment